Symbian OS | Pocket PC | Smartphone | Android | BlackBerry | Apple iPhone OS | Java | Mobile Gaming | Linux | Palm | Win CE | Tablet  

Free Mobile Software, Themes, Games, Apps for PDA and Smartphones

Search by Device
My Device

Search by Category
Business & Profession
Databases
Dictionary & Translator
Entertainment
Finance
Games
Healthcare & Medicine
Internet & Communications
Multimedia & Graphics
Organisation & Productivity
Programming & Development
Reading
Science & Education
System Utilities
Themes & Wallpapers & Skins
Travel & Navigation
Search by Platform
Android
Apple iPhone OS
iPad
iPhone
iPod Touch
BlackBerry
Java
Linux
Maemo Nokia Internet Tablet
MeeGO
Sharp Zaurus
Mobile Gaming
Nintendo DS
Playstation 3
Playstation Portable
Wii
Xbox 360
Palm OS
Symbian OS
Series 60
Series 80
Series 90
UIQ
Tablet PC
Windows CE.NET
Windows Mobile Pocket PC
Windows Mobile Smartphone

Achivx Partner

1 Stop Social on biNu

1 Stop Social on biNu
Version: 1.0

Platforms: Java

Categories: Internet & Communications

Upload date: 7 Nov 11

Developer:

License: Freeware

Downloads: 1716

File Size: 184 Kb
Download Free 1 Stop Social on biNu 

Rating: 2.3/5 (Total votes: 8)

1 Stop Social on biNu - Super fast access to your Facebook account using biNu free java software. Faster than Snaptu, especially on slow networks. Displays in any language. Also comes with Twitter, Google search, Google translate, Wordnik dictionary, weather, free messenger, chat, SMS, email, Bible, Quran, biNu beats forums and more. Get ultra fast Facebook, like Snaptu on your mobile now!

Like it? Share with your friends!

Supported operating systems: Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320

Similar Software:

biNubiNu
BiNu offers fast access to Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and popular news sites. It includes games, utilities and even a WhatsApp-style messaging app, biNu Messenger, which allows you to chat and send text messages for free from your phone
I Just BoughtI Just Bought
I Just Bought - Finally bought the gadget you wanted the most ? Share your experience with other people. Update your experience with the product over time. Let others know the pros and cons of the gadget/product
TwitterF1TwitterF1
A tweeter app exclusively for the F1 fanes who wants to hear and know what theirdriver is thinking
Picasa photo browser FreePicasa photo browser Free
The Moblica Picasa photo browser enables you to view multiple public and private Picasa Web Albums
Tubri 5.0Tubri 5.0
Tubri 5.0 - Tubri is a new kind of social network basedon real-life relations which lets you socialize with different type of people differently. Why Tubri: It lets you create labels like: My Family, My Friends & My co-workers etc. and assign them to your people. These labels are private and nobody knows which labels you assigned them to
handivihandivi
handivi - handivi is all about you sharing experiences with your family and friends. It's a free, easy to use service where everyone can be involved, see and share life's short moments with a mobile phone. Communicate firsthand with photos or text, from anywhere. Expand your social awareness ... and creativity, right now! handivi runs on Java(tm) enabled phones
Mobicue - multimedia instant messagingMobicue - multimedia instant messaging
Mobicue - multimedia instant messaging - Mobicue
facebook chat profacebook chat pro
facebook chat pro - Chat with your Facebook Pro. The only application to dhat on Facebook for Mobile Phones That will allow you to connect no matter which Carrier you are using . Chat for Facebook PRO also shows you all your Friends profile Pictures , Sound Notification and Vibrate . and it is even Faster then when you chat on your PC . ad to favourite.
EskimiEskimi
Eskimi - Join one of the fastest growing mobile communities Eskimi! It's very easy and fun to use. Eskimi is specially designed to use on your mobile, so it's easy, fun and very intuitive
MobudsMobuds
Mobuds - Mobuds aims to put social back into social networking. Mobuds is the worlds first live interactive proximity based social network that does not need the Internet to work. It generates a social network based on the people around you. So, that's you, your friends, and anyone else near by

Comments on 1 Stop Social on biNu:

rahul:
its owsome

Date: 7 Aug 12

Name:

Comment:

Enter text from image below:

Turn on images!

If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.

1 Stop Social on biNu is compatible with your device Samsung Star S5230 / S5233

© Pantich 2009 - 2025 All rights reserved.