Symbian OS | Pocket PC | Smartphone | Android | BlackBerry | Apple iPhone OS | Java | Mobile Gaming | Linux | Palm | Win CE | Tablet  

Free Mobile Software, Themes, Games, Apps for PDA and Smartphones

Search by Device
My Device

Search by Category
Business & Profession
Databases
Dictionary & Translator
Entertainment
Finance
Games
Healthcare & Medicine
Internet & Communications
Multimedia & Graphics
Organisation & Productivity
Programming & Development
Reading
Science & Education
System Utilities
Themes & Wallpapers & Skins
Travel & Navigation
Search by Platform
Android
Apple iPhone OS
iPad
iPhone
iPod Touch
BlackBerry
Java
Linux
Maemo Nokia Internet Tablet
MeeGO
Sharp Zaurus
Mobile Gaming
Nintendo DS
Playstation 3
Playstation Portable
Wii
Xbox 360
Palm OS
Symbian OS
Series 60
Series 80
Series 90
UIQ
Tablet PC
Windows CE.NET
Windows Mobile Pocket PC
Windows Mobile Smartphone

Achivx Partner

3 happy pirates

3 happy pirates
Version: 1.0

Platforms: Android

Categories: Games

Upload date: 27 Mar 19

Developer:

License: Freeware

Downloads: 17

File Size: 42003 Kb
Download Free 3 happy pirates 

Rating: 3.0/5 (Total votes: 2)

3 happy pirates - help the three pirates get to gold. Move pirates to the chosen roads leading to the desirable aim. Help the heroes overcome difficulties. Start hunting treasures together with the heroes of this Android game. Take pirates through the jungles full of dangers and such enemies as a leopard or a gorilla. Move pirates with one move of your finger. Avoid traps and stay away from bombs which can fall from the sky. Complete tasks, get gold and other rewards, unlock new levels with new challenges for pirates.

Game features:

• 3 pirates
  • Incredible treasures
  • Insidious enemies
  • Board of leaders
  • Simple system of controls

Like it? Share with your friends!

Supported operating systems: Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x, Google Android 8.x

Similar Software:

Ben super ultimate alien transformBen super ultimate alien transform
Ben super ultimate alien transform - help a hero, having super abilities, defeat hungry sharks, gloomy skeletons and other enemies. The main hero of this Android game can turn into incredible aliens. Each transformation gives the hero certain abilities
BlackthorneBlackthorne
Blackthorne - help the hero free his planet from the tyranny of evil ruler Sarlac. In a world where technology and magic coexist you need to destroy monsters using grenades and a shotgun. Destroy servants of the evil ruler that stand in your way. Try to dodge enemy bullets. Surmount different obstacles, jump over the precipices. Blast doors with your bombs
Fantasy fightFantasy fight
Fantasy fight - help a fearless hero save his brothers kidnapped by the forces of evil. Guide your hero on, defeat all the monsters on your way. Guide a party of different characters like warriors, mages, archers, etc. The aim of this Android game is to guide the characters as far as possible and destroy all the enemies like trolls, evil wizards, and so on
Let Me Move Out : Unblock wayLet Me Move Out : Unblock way
Let Me Move Out : Unblock way - Hey, here is the best challenging game ever on play store. The greatest challenging endless puzzle Unblock my way to let me move out. Let Me Move out is a simple and addictive puzzle game
Line BirdsLine Birds
Line Birds - an amusing game, about small birdies trying to fly through the world full of danger. Help them to do it. In the process of passing there will be new birds, everyone with their own features.  
Ancient SurferAncient Surfer
Ancient Surfer - you thought ancient people only lived in caves and hunted on mammoths? They also went in for surfing! Make tricks, gather coins and improve your board. Features: Quite good 3D graphics Easy control  
South surfers 2South surfers 2
Submit the most dangerous waves and become the best surfer of the coast in the game South surfers 2
Goal hero: Soccer superstarGoal hero: Soccer superstar
Goal hero: Soccer superstar - help a professional football forward score as many goals as possible into enemy's net. Overcome all the obstacles on the way. Move the hero and show the highest skill on football fields and in other locations of this Android game. Guide the ball forward at top speed, use cunning tricks and feints to deceive the enemy defenders
Crazy Ninja BirdCrazy Ninja Bird
Crazy Ninja Bird - This Ninja bird has to use her Ninja skills to recover her eggs from the bad piggies lair. Jump, kick, fight the numerous obstacles in your path to the piggies lair. Use shurikens to shoot at the enemies, while collecting coins and other collectibles for more power
The Adventures of Señor Gato 3The Adventures of Señor Gato 3
The Adventures of Señor Gato 3 - Our beloved hero is back! The Adventures of Señor Gato 3 take our hero to a whole new world where he must fight against mysterious forces to get back home. Help him navigate back to his home by jumping, throwing, swimming, and avoiding the enemies. This is a unique platform game with a hilarious back story

Comments on 3 happy pirates:

Comments not found

Name:

Comment:

Enter text from image below:

Turn on images!

If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.

3 happy pirates is compatible with your device Blackview P10000 Pro Global Dual SIM TD-LTE

© Pantich 2009 - 2025 All rights reserved.