Symbian OS | Pocket PC | Smartphone | Android | BlackBerry | Apple iPhone OS | Java | Mobile Gaming | Linux | Palm | Win CE | Tablet  

Free Mobile Software, Themes, Games, Apps for PDA and Smartphones

Search by Device
My Device

Search by Category
Business & Profession
Databases
Dictionary & Translator
Entertainment
Finance
Games
Healthcare & Medicine
Internet & Communications
Multimedia & Graphics
Organisation & Productivity
Programming & Development
Reading
Science & Education
System Utilities
Themes & Wallpapers & Skins
Travel & Navigation
Search by Platform
Android
Apple iPhone OS
iPad
iPhone
iPod Touch
BlackBerry
Java
Linux
Maemo Nokia Internet Tablet
MeeGO
Sharp Zaurus
Mobile Gaming
Nintendo DS
Playstation 3
Playstation Portable
Wii
Xbox 360
Palm OS
Symbian OS
Series 60
Series 80
Series 90
UIQ
Tablet PC
Windows CE.NET
Windows Mobile Pocket PC
Windows Mobile Smartphone

Achivx Partner

Version: 1.0

Platforms: Android

Categories: Games

Upload date: 19 Sep 14

Developer: Guru

License: Freeware

Downloads: 326

File Size: 1668 Kb
Download Free 128 

Rating: 3.3/5 (Total votes: 3)

128 - Similar number tiles are joined to produce new tiles numbered as their sum. 

for example :

Two tiles numbered 2  are joined to produce  tile number 4(sum of two tiles).

Swipe left,Right,Up and Down to move tiles. For every swipe a random tile is generated. Try making tile number 128.

If you are not comfortable with swipe gesture use buttons to move tiles.

Like it? Share with your friends!

Supported operating systems: Google Android 10.x, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x, Google Android 8.x, Google Android 9.x

Similar Software:

Psarakia for AndroidPsarakia for Android
Psarakia for Android- PSARAKIA Idea of the game: Make horizontal or vertical pairs of two and more same fish. You can see the frozen fish ice cubes; defrost them by breaking the ice! Gameplay: Break the ice of each fish group, by holding the pen down on the screen and moving it on each fish without letting go. The ice will break and the fish will appear
Kung Fu FightingKung Fu Fighting
Kung Fu Fighting - Kung Fu Fighting is one cool app with addictive and fun to play games that will keep you in your house to get your Kung Fu Fighting kicks.! Kung Fu Fighting 1 - Memory Game. Unfold the blocks to match similar pictures. Kung Fu Fighting 2 - Puzzle Game. Swipe each block to the correct place!
DrawBlockDrawBlock
DrawBlock - ## Enjoy fun. Feedback is always welcome. ^ ^ ## If it is possible the wrong translation is correct. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e9IU3YMKLH3gOKGTAJ-YckZGGIY_YrFJK4vK1trCVjk/edit#gid=0 [Various puzzles] * Newbie: You can contact the first time a puzzle game, is a space for those who have not yet become accustomed
Where's My Cat?Where's My Cat?
Where's My Cat? - try to find where a playful black kitten is hiding this time. Also try to make it for the smallest quantity of taps.Features:unusual graphics in art stylefine soundtrackeasy managementmany levels  
Hexa block questHexa block quest
Hexa block quest - drag blocks consisting of hexangular elements to the empty places of the playing field. Fill the entire field, leave no spaces. Apply your logic abilities and attentiveness to complete numerous levels of this exciting Android game. On each of the levels you will find a playing field of unique form consisting of hexangular cells
Where's My Water? for AndroidWhere's My Water? for Android
Where's My Water? for Android - Where's My Water? is a physics-based puzzle game for Android devices. The goal is to guide the water to the destination throughout increasingly challenging scenarios. You will have to watch out for various obstacles such as algae, toxic ooze, triggers and traps
Don't Fall in the HoleDon't Fall in the Hole
Don't Fall in the Hole - your main task - to send a rival in the hole, blowing up bombs and not to get there. Play against the computer or against your friends. Features: Up to 4 people Excellent graphics and postscoring Suitable for any age  
Number Mix PuzzleNumber Mix Puzzle
Number Mix Puzzle - Number Mix is a simple puzzle game for Android. The goal is to rearrange a matrix of randomly positioned numbers in ascending order by moving rows and columns up/down or left/right. There are 5 levels of difficulty, for beginners all the way to hard core thinkers (8x8 grid is best suited for playing on a tablet)
Pet picnicPet picnic
Pet picnic - drag blocks represented by cookies and other treats across the playing field. Make completed lines to feed cute animals. Go to a picnic together with your pet in this merry Android game. Don't forget about a picnic basket because your pet got hungry! To feed your pet you must make a line of treats on the playing field
Triangle PuzzleTriangle Puzzle
Triangle Puzzle - Triangle puzzle - as the name suggests - is a game about solving puzzles. The puzzles of different size consist of pieces made of small triangles. This pieces shall all be placed on the hexagon in the middle of the screen, leaving no space empty and no triangle sticking out

Other Software by developer «Guru»:

Fish TossFish Toss
Fish Toss - Advance fish in aquarium to next level aquarium by tapping the screen. Make high score by having 3 lives in hand.Google play game services has been added to share your score with your friends.  Share your score and achievement with your friends. Compare your score with your friends and public. Challenge your friends to make high scores in this game
Dots And LinesDots And Lines
Dots And Lines - Dots And Lines is a classic pen and paper game. Starting with an empty grid of dots, players take turns, adding a single horizontal or vertical line between two unjoined adjacent dots. A player who completes the fourth side of a 1×1 box earns one point and takes another turn. The game ends when no more lines can be placed
SOS Game OnlineSOS Game Online
SOS Game Online - SOS is a classic pen and paper game where object is to make highest S-O-S sequences. I use to play this game in my school days. This game is very tricky which requires a lot of observation and concentration. The rules for the game as follow. Even you can refer it in app also. ------- Multiplayer and Vs Android -------- 1

» show more

Comments on 128:

Comments not found

Name:

Comment:

Enter text from image below:

Turn on images!

If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.

128 is compatible with your device Asus ZenFone Go Dual SIM TD-LTE TW JP ZB552KL 32GB

© Pantich 2009 - 2025 All rights reserved.