Symbian OS | Pocket PC | Smartphone | Android | BlackBerry | Apple iPhone OS | Java | Mobile Gaming | Linux | Palm | Win CE | Tablet  

Free Mobile Software, Themes, Games, Apps for PDA and Smartphones

Search by Device
My Device

Search by Category
Business & Profession
Databases
Dictionary & Translator
Entertainment
Finance
Games
Healthcare & Medicine
Internet & Communications
Multimedia & Graphics
Organisation & Productivity
Programming & Development
Reading
Science & Education
System Utilities
Themes & Wallpapers & Skins
Travel & Navigation
Search by Platform
Android
Apple iPhone OS
iPad
iPhone
iPod Touch
BlackBerry
Java
Linux
Maemo Nokia Internet Tablet
MeeGO
Sharp Zaurus
Mobile Gaming
Nintendo DS
Playstation 3
Playstation Portable
Wii
Xbox 360
Palm OS
Symbian OS
Series 60
Series 80
Series 90
UIQ
Tablet PC
Windows CE.NET
Windows Mobile Pocket PC
Windows Mobile Smartphone

Achivx Partner

100 doors: Lost temple

100 doors: Lost temple
Version: 1.01

Platforms: Android

Categories: Games

Upload date: 26 Jul 16

Developer:

License: Freeware

Downloads: 228

File Size: 99490 Kb
Download Free 100 doors: Lost temple 

Rating: 2.3/5 (Total votes: 4)

100 doors: Lost temple - examine abandoned temple of the ancient civilization. Solve logic tasks and find hidden keys of the doors. Demonstrate your logic and attentiveness completing the levels of this Android game. You need to open a door on each of the levels. To do this you will need to find a key or solve other task. Examine the room where you are and search useful objects. Use the found objects to disable traps and to open the doors. Reveal the secrets of the ancient temple solving mystic puzzles.

Game features:

• 100 engrossing levels
  • Hidden object search
  • Interesting puzzles
  • Wonderful treasure and artifacts

Loading video...

Like it? Share with your friends!

Supported operating systems: Google Android 10.x, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x, Google Android 8.x, Google Android 9.x

Similar Software:

Hidden Object: The ZoologistHidden Object: The Zoologist
Hidden Object: The Zoologist is a story driven hidden object game in which you have to collect animals for a new zoo. You have to travel around the whole world to complete your job. It has 9 levels but new levels will be added weekly
Sunken TreasuresSunken Treasures
Use your wits to discover a Sunken Treasure that has been under the sea for years!
Hidden object. Chimeras: Mortal medicine. Collector's editionHidden object. Chimeras: Mortal medicine. Collector's edition
Hidden object. Chimeras: Mortal medicine. Collector's edition - follow the traces of a mythic chimera, reveal the mysteries of a weird illness and find the insidious villain. Help to find treatment of a mysterious illness, which attacks children in a small city. In this Android game you will become the last hope of citizens to get rid of evil
Wooden Farm House GameWooden Farm House Game
Wooden Farm House Game - Wooden Farm House Escape is type of point and click new escape game developed by games2rule.com You are trapped inside in a Wooden Farm House Room. The door of the Wooden Farm House room is locked. There is no one near to help you out. Find some useful objects and hints to escape from the Wooden Farm House
The Suspicious LaboratoryThe Suspicious Laboratory
The Suspicious Laboratory - The Suspicious Laboratory is a challenging brain teaser for Android-powered devices. The goal is to make your escape using your wits and the surrounding environment. You will need to explore the area, collect items and use them to solve various puzzles in order to succeed
BackStab (Android)BackStab (Android)
BackStab (Android) - “My name is Henry Blake, once a proud officer in England’s Royal Navy. Now I stand a shattered man. Betrayed, imprisoned, my fiancée taken away, I have now found my freedom - and soon I shall find my revenge
Forgotten hill: PuppeteerForgotten hill: Puppeteer
Forgotten hill: Puppeteer - try to survive in a sinister puppet theater which is completely controled by a mysterious puppeteer. The idea of this Android game is to find the lost girl inside a mysterious puppet theater. You will go through the auditorium, visit the backstage and other rooms of a gloomy building
Spider: Rite of the shrouded moonSpider: Rite of the shrouded moon
Spider: Rite of the shrouded moon - be a real spider spinning webs to trap insects and exploring the mysterious mansion. The main goal is to spin a web for insects to make your through an abandoned mansion. You'll need to find out what happened in this mysterious place. An interesting feature is real time of day and weather conditions
Mysterious castle: 3D puzzleMysterious castle: 3D puzzle
Mysterious castle: 3D puzzle - explore the mysterious castle. Go through its dark corridors, visit all the rooms. Search for objects and solve puzzles. Together with a mysterious monk explore an ancient castle in this game for Android. Visit all the rooms, from the basement to the top of the tower. Find the hidden objects, each of them with a story behind it
Spotlight: Room escapeSpotlight: Room escape
Spotlight: Room escape - help the hero escape from a strange building. Go through a series of locked rooms. Find ways to enter locked rooms. The protagonist of this game for Android woke up in a locked room. The hero doesn't remember who he is and how he got into this house. Help him reveal the secrets of this strange place

Comments on 100 doors: Lost temple:

Comments not found

Name:

Comment:

Enter text from image below:

Turn on images!

If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.

100 doors: Lost temple is compatible with your device Asus ZenFone 2 Dual SIM 4G LTE US ZE551ML 4GB 16GB

© Pantich 2009 - 2025 All rights reserved.