Symbian OS | Pocket PC | Smartphone | Android | BlackBerry | Apple iPhone OS | Java | Mobile Gaming | Linux | Palm | Win CE | Tablet  

Free Mobile Software, Themes, Games, Apps for PDA and Smartphones

Search by Device
My Device

Search by Category
Business & Profession
Databases
Dictionary & Translator
Entertainment
Finance
Games
Healthcare & Medicine
Internet & Communications
Multimedia & Graphics
Organisation & Productivity
Programming & Development
Reading
Science & Education
System Utilities
Themes & Wallpapers & Skins
Travel & Navigation
Search by Platform
Android
Apple iPhone OS
iPad
iPhone
iPod Touch
BlackBerry
Java
Linux
Maemo Nokia Internet Tablet
MeeGO
Sharp Zaurus
Mobile Gaming
Nintendo DS
Playstation 3
Playstation Portable
Wii
Xbox 360
Palm OS
Symbian OS
Series 60
Series 80
Series 90
UIQ
Tablet PC
Windows CE.NET
Windows Mobile Pocket PC
Windows Mobile Smartphone

Achivx Partner

16-bit epic archer

16-bit epic archer
Version: 1.0

Platforms: Android

Categories: Games

Upload date: 11 May 18

Developer:

License: Freeware

Downloads: 126

File Size: 16678 Kb
Download Free 16-bit epic archer 

Rating: 3.3/5 (Total votes: 6)

16-bit epic archer - control a fearless archer running across the dark locations, avoiding traps and shooting accurately at different monsters. Start a dangerous journey together with the hero of this exciting Android game. Tap the screen of your device so as the character can jump over dangers and barriers. Use a bow and arrows to destroy zombies, skeletons and other enemies you meet on the way. Pick up different power-ups and bonuses which will help the archer fight against dark creatures. Gather a collection of rewards.

Game features:

• Retro style graphics
  • Atmospheric music
  • 20 types of opponents
  • 40 unique achievements
  • Simple system of controls

Like it? Share with your friends!

Supported operating systems: Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x

Similar Software:

Mold on pizzaMold on pizza
Mold on pizza - help cute mold capture pizza. Guide the armies of mold against preservatives and crush your opponents. Plain pizza for mold is a whole world with such places as the forest of broccoli, olive hills, etc. The aim of this Android game is to guide the mold through levels and, ultimately, capture the entire pizza
Catch Duck EggsCatch Duck Eggs
Catch Duck Eggs - Catch Duck Eggs is a casual game. Your mission is catching the duck eggs in time limit. You must be quick enough to catch all the duck eggs. If time is 0 second or duck clash man, level failed. Features: -12 stages and 184 levels available. -3 types of eggs (white egg, silver egg and gold egg). -Earn up to 3 stars on each level. enjoy this game
Harry PotterHarry Potter
Harry Potter - The player controls Harry Potter who has to collect dots which move around the map while avoiding any enemies. The player can teleport if they walk off the edge of the map to another edge of it which is decided at random
Jump jump ninjaJump jump ninja
Jump jump ninja - ninja's jumping higher and higher. He needs to climb as high as he can avoiding different obstacles and dangers on the way up. Help brave jumping ninja defeat the dragon who spouts fire in this Android game. To complete this mission he needs to climb as high as he can
No Demons AllowedNo Demons Allowed
No Demons Allowed: Defense is a mix of Tower Defense and arcade game, what will surely draw attention of fans of both genres. Get thoroughly prepared, as you will have to fight with the most horrific and dangerous inhabitants of hell, who will go all length until they destroy the last living human on Earth
Mine Cart: MishapMine Cart: Mishap
Mine Cart: Mishap is a merry fast-paced arcade game in which you will accompany two teenagers in their high-speed cart ride through a dilapidated mine. Nothing is known about why they got to the mine and we are just faced to the fact of a dangerous trip
I am triangle: Shapes upriseI am triangle: Shapes uprise
I am triangle: Shapes uprise - control a triangle or other geometric shape. Dodge enemies and collect colorful objects. In this Android game you'll need good reflexes and quick thinking. Control a triangle, square, circle, or any of the 6 available figures. Your task is to dodge geometric monsters
Hugo adventureHugo adventure
The hero of the game Hugo adventure, an amusing troll, has to find his family in the magic wood and rescue it from an angry sorcerer
Fly onFly on
Fly on - control the flight of a funny character across a bright universe full of incredible planets. Avoid crashes of the hero against obstacles. Take the hero of this Android game as far as possible across the randomly generated level. Tap the screen to make the character complete loops and other maneuvers needed to dodge planets appearing on the way
Disk revolutionDisk revolution
Disk revolution - control a wonderful disc rolling on a difficult track full of different obstacles and traps. Improve your reaction speed controlling a bright disk rolling through the levels of this Android game. Speed up your disc, jump over barriers and other obstacles. Jump onto platform and roll on them

Comments on 16-bit epic archer:

Comments not found

Name:

Comment:

Enter text from image below:

Turn on images!

If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.

16-bit epic archer is compatible with your device Asus MeMO Pad 7 ME375CL LTE 16GB

© Pantich 2009 - 2025 All rights reserved.